It is hard to believe summer is over. Labor Day has come and gone. The kids are back at school. What is next? We are already in the ninth month of the year…It feels like time is moving too quickly! We are all asking ourselves what we can do to make the last bit of the year memorable? I am going to share ideas to make this September the most productive and fun month so far. Here we go!
- Clean out the closet. Do a deep dive into your wardrobe. What clothes make you feel great? What do you wear? Get rid of the clothes that you constantly overlook. You will be amazed how good it feels to get rid of and donate your old clothes.
- Clean out your drawers and bathroom. Start September off with a purge. Move the energy in your personal space!
- Go for a hike
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Visit a museum
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Drink hot cider
- Make apple or pumpkin pies from scratch
- Wear a scarf
- Wear cute boots or booties
- Make a Fall wreath
- Have family football games
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Cheer for your favorite football team/teams!
- Go camping
- Run a 5k
- Go on a bike ride
- Go on a trail run
- Plan a backpacking trip
- Make a camp fire and roast marshmallows
- Take time to look at the Fall foliage
- Get a mani/pedi
Life is about experiences. I hope some of these ideas will excite and encourage you to do something different from your regular routine! Until next time, Happy September!
With love and gratitude and Good Juju,